Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whoops - we blew right through week 10!

So I guess the pregnancy really is going by faster than I thought. Here it is, the start of my 11th week, and I just realized that I never updated for week 10. Brian did get a picture though - all the pictures will be added soon although I can't say there has been much of a change yet aside from looking bloated!

Getting up in the middle of the night to pee has become a normal thing now. As I'm stumbling through the hallway at 1 in the morning..or is it 3?? (I'm only 1/2 awake), I don't always see it as an amazing thing, but just think how God has this all set up. So I never woke up to go to the bathroom before. In fact, I never work up for anything before, but now that I'm working towards motherhood it's so cool to know that He is preparing my body and my mind for those long baby feeding nights (and then the monster's under the bed nights..and the peeing the bed nights..along with the sleepless nights worrying about every last kid/teenager thing...looks like I won't be getting much sleep from here on out!)

I'm so excited to start showing. I don't want to wish any of this by, but I really, really just can't wait to be able to see the little one growing. I've felt great so far that I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant!

We have two upcoming appointments. The first is on Nov. 11th for a regular check-up and the second is on the 12th at Maternal Fetal Medicine for a sonogram screening. My mom will hopefully be joining us for the sonogram :)

Weight: about 130.

No comments:

Post a Comment