Sunday, November 29, 2009

Out with the old, In with the new!

Week 14:

We made it safely into our Second Trimester! Mom is doing well. Baby is doing well. Andrea found out this week that she is having another little boy! We have exactly 1 month to wait before we can find out.

I put on my one and only pair of jeans for Thanksgiving and the zipper wouldn't even attempt to go up. I have a very tiny little belly right now, which I'm very proud of :). I went shopping with my mom and bought some maternity pants and my mom bought me two adorable maternity shirts. I'm really enjoying every second of this pregnancy!!!

We found a Black Friday sale on a glider - 50% off! We were lucky enough to actually get one without fighting the crowds. I couldn't help putting it together today and I love it. We also stopped at Target for something and we happened to stroll past the furniture, where we found the perfect dresser and book shelf for the babies room - on sale! It's not baby furniture, but it's by far the cutest/nicest furniture I've seen, and exactly what we've been looking for. Now all we need is the crib and a big, comfy rug. I didn't really expect to have all this shopping done already, but a deal is a deal :).

I can't wait to feel the little one moving in my belly! This whole process is beautiful and I pray for continued health for the baby and myself. I've been a whole lot more emotional lately, but can you blame me..I have a miracle growing inside of me!

Current Weight: 130ish

No comments:

Post a Comment