Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 12

Mom, Dad and Baby Heisey had a pretty exciting week 12! We had our second doctors appointment on Wednesday - we got to hear the heart beat. Then we had an awesome sonogram from Maternal Fetal Medicine for the First Trimester Screening on Thursday. Our little baby really does look like a baby now! We got a bunch of pictures and the one shows a clear picture of his/her mouth, nose, and eyes. It's amazing!!! My mom came with us to our screening and the 3 of us were completely surprised by the movement of the baby. I kinda laugh every time I think of it because I was expecting small movements, but Baby Heisey was 'bucking' in there and his/her little hands were going all over the place. It was adorable!

I'm back to being really tired again. I guess all the growing that's happening in there is making me exhausted.

We will get to find out the sex on December 29th as long as the little one cooperates :)

Almost out of the first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment