Monday, November 23, 2009

Final Week of Trimester #1 (!!!!)

Hmm, where to start..

So I had an idea this week about Baby H's room. This is the first baby room idea that I've had that really makes me excited. I'm thinking about using very simple, dainty, old fashioned looking furniture (Jenny Lind designs in white, to be exact). My decorating style has always been juxtaposing Victorian, very intricate styles with modern, quirky styles. So I'm thinking that I'll use the furniture with delicate little spindles and I'll paint one wall of the room with horizontal black and white stripes (thick stripes). The other 3 walls will be almost white, but ever so slightly tinted with a color..maybe pink, blue, green, yellow..not sure yet. Anyhow, all the accents of the room will be bright, beautiful colors! I can't wait. I think my dad is going to help us get the twin bed that goes in that room set up this week.

Now, to my belly. I have a slight (very slight) little bump! I've continued to feel good. I'm not a big fan of waiting a full month between appointments, but I know there really isn't a reason go to sooner at this point. I just like seeing and hearing the baby.

Todd and Andrea find out if they are having a boy or girl tomorrow. I'm hoping for a girl for them.

Current weight: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment