Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 9

So I'm half-way through week 9 and I'm feeling pretty good. The tiredness seems to come and go (right now for instance, I can barely keep my eyes open.) I feel like I might be having 'growing pains' in my belly. It's nothing terrible or even all that noticable, but every now and again I feel pangs of pulling or 'little somethings'.

I don't have another appointment until November 11th, which seems like forever from now, but I trust that time will keep rolling along just as quickly as it has so far.

We're moving back into our house tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to staring into the baby's room with a million visions floating through my head. I'm not sure what direction we'll take the room yet, but I have started a very small collection of things that will hopefully find a home in there soon. I bought a very sweet little light the other day. It isn't a 'baby' item, but it screamed out dainty and stylish little baby to me :)

I'm not sure yet if I've gained any weight this week (I'll check tonight and post an update), but I would imagine that I have. It certainly hasn't been a problem for me to chow down all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment