Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 8 - Take Two

We had our sonogram yesterday, which was amazing! Baby Heisey made his/her first debut on the big screen and everything looked great. There was a strong heartbeat and the doctor tells us that she saw the limbs, body, and head - we saw round circle looking things :). Baby Heisey measured at 8 weeks 1 day (we thought I was 9 weeks) making the official due date May 25th!

When the doctor had the picture on the screen and we heard the hearbeat, I was speechless. I think Brian and the doctor kept looking to me for a response, but I truly couldn't get a word out. I was choked up with tears quietly sliding down my cheeks. I was releived and amazed beyond words. I have no idea how people can not see God in every aspect of a pregnancy. It's a true blessing and miracle!

I weighed in at 128lbs. It appears that I gained 2 lbs in just 2 days, but really I think that my weight at Monday's appointment was a little low because of not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment