Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 27 - Trimester 3!!!

Mom and baby are doing well. Dad's good, too! My belly continues to grow and Noah is now reaching somewhere very close to my ribs. I wouldnt't call it uncomfortable, but it's a strange feeling. I have my next doctors appointment on 3/4. I think I'm at the point now where I'll be going every two weeks!!! I will be going for my glucose test this coming Saturday.

Food is still delicious..all of it. I eat quite a bit of desserts. I feel like our household is on a 3 day dessert plan. It's about every 3 days that I'm whipping up something new in the kitchen to munch on.

I've found that putting socks and shoes on has become slightly difficult when I have all my work clothes on. Slip-on's seem like the way to go! So far, so good with not having any swelling. Sleeping hasn't been a problem, other than being able to flop from side to side. I'm a great sleeper anyhow, so I'm not surprised. Night time pee breaks are still frequent.

I'll give an official weigh in next week after my appointment, but I'm guessing that I'm somewhere in the 142 range (which would be about 18 lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment