Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 24

We had a huge snowstorm this weekend - about 20 inches and they say there's another on it's way. It caused the three of us to be snowed in all day Saturday and it was wonderful. The snow was beautiful and it gave me a chance to finish painting the nursery. Now on to decorations :)

My hunch was correct..I gained 8lbs in one month bringing me to a 24 week grand total of 15lbs. I'm not sure why, but I was a little shocked when the scale read 139lbs. The doctor assured me that the weight gain is perfectly fine and I'm really not upset by it, but just surprised to see it happen all at once. I'm enjoying every moment! Here are some of my favorite moments and some of the 'stranger' moments:


* i love feeling you move about in my tummy. sometimes i just sit and stare at my belly because i don't want to miss seeing you.


* i love talking to you and dreaming about you.

* i love working in your nursery and imagining your presence throughout the room.

* i love holding your new little outfits and dreaming about what you'll look like and feel like in them.

* i love knowing that our lives are about to change forever in a way that i can't even possibly imagine.

* i think it's funny that in order for me to turn over to my other side at night, i have to do a 3 point turn.

* it's weird that i want apple juice constantly.

* i love that your daddy wants to do everything he can to make sure that we're content and safe.

* i love that my friends get so excited when they see my shirt move from one of your little kicks.

* i love sharing my body with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment