Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Noah,

You've captured my heart before we've officially met. Your little movements and kicks are so beautiful and comforting. I can imagine that the only thing greater than feeling you move inside my tummy will be holding you in my arms, tight to my chest, feeling you breathe and smelling your sweet baby smell.

I can't wait until they place you on my chest in the hospital, but at the same time I don't want to wish away a moment of our precious time together. Not to sound selfish, but you're all mine right now and I'm all yours. I'm honored to share my body with you for nine months, and I feel blessed to share my heart with you for a lifetime.

Your daddy loves to watch you move around in my belly and he thinks it's so neat to feel your kicks. I look forward to the moment that you two meet. You're going to love him! You are going to change our entire world and we couldn't be more excited for everything you have to teach us. I already feel more, love more and believe more because of you.

Thank you for being our blessing. We want to show you the world and protect you with our God.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment