Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 18


Tomorrow is the BIG day! 9 am. I pray that our little one is strong, healthy, and right on track. He/She has been kicking up a storm today. Hopefully the baby doesn't get pooped out for tomorrow!

Baby Heisey received some great Christmas gifts already. A baby monitor, CD player, an awesome toy, books, and a CD! The little one is already being spoiled.

We went to Babies R Us to order the crib and changing table, but were lucky enough to get the 1 of each that they had in stock. Brian put them together on Saturday. All the furniture is set up. I'm planning on working in the room after the appointment tomorrow. We bought lots of primer and I brought home many, many paint samples. I can see the design in my head..it's now just a matter of making it happen.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment