Monday, December 14, 2009

I popped!

Week 16:

There is a lot to report on this week. I literally woke up one day with a noticeable bump :). People at work started to notice too..and I love it. It's still tiny, but so cute! I'll definitely be posting pictures now that the belly is actually changing.

As if that isn't news enough..I was driving to work this morning and the baby kicked me 3 times!!! There were 2 kicks and then I pushed on my belly a little bit and I got a 3rd kick. It was unmistakable and awesome. I've been waiting all day to feel it again, but nothing so far.

I had a doctors appointment on the 9th and we got to hear the heartbeat again. According to the doctors scale I haven't gained any weight yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I've been fluctuating between 128 and 130.

Brian and I are planning on starting the babies room over Christmas break. I can't believe next Friday is Christmas!?!!

15 days until we get to find out the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment