Monday, January 25, 2010

Off to Jury Duty we go...(Week 22)

So Noah and I were called for our Civic Duty this week! I'm not sure how he felt about it, but I loved it. I was there for one week. They put everyone in a big room and you wait (and wait) for a panel of prospective Jurors to be called. I was called for the 2nd trial on the first day, but wasn't picked for the jury. I was again called for a panel on Wednesday afternoon and was selected as a juror on Thursday morning. The trial barely started when they declared a mistrial. Not sure why? Although I'm bummed that I didn't get to actually go through the trial, the whole process of the week was pretty neat.

Since I had a lot of time to sit and stare..I discovered that I can see Noah's little kicks and pokes on the outside of my belly!

I am so thankful for him and for all the love I feel for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment